Aamir Khan’s Net Worth 2020
Aamir Khan has been offered several films in his career, according to reports, but the actor is very keen on picking up his choices. Aamir Khan, who makes one film a year, is known to fans by his popular name, Mr. Perfectionist. Several reports indicate that the net worth of Aamir Khan is somewhere around $220 million dollars in 2020. The net worth of Aamir Khan is apprehensive about his brand endorsements, too. Luxury brands such as Mercedez, Audi, BMW, Rolls Royce, Bentley, and more are reported to own cars.
[table id=15 /]
Aamir Khan Cars
The million-dollar Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is also a big fan of supercars and classic vehicles. He has an expensive car collection standing in his garage. Aamir Khan cars collections include:
- BMW 7 series – INR 1.2 crore
- Range Rover – INR 1.74 crore
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur – INR 3.10 crore
- Rolls Royce Coupe (bulletproof) – INR 4.6 crore
- Mercedes Benz S600 (custom design bulletproof armored) – INR 11.6 crore
What Contributed To Aamir Khan Net Worth ?
With an astonishing net worth of USD 205 million (INR 1434 crore), Aamir Khan has made hefty dollars from his acting career, production company, high profile collaborations and brand endorsements. He is the most expensive celebrity when it comes to endorsements.
Aamir Khan is also known as The Khan of the Indian Bollywood Industry, besides with Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan. The three Khans are the most profitable and iconic actors in the world.
Aamir Khan Movies
With a large global following and contribution in the Bollywood industry for more than forty-seven years, he rose to fame and popularity as the male lead in the 1988 film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. And then, he never looked back.
Here is Aamir Khan’s highest-grossing film that has created history in terms of story, acting, dialogues which have touched the hearts of millions.
- Raakh (1989) gifted him a National Film Award in the Special Mention category.
- Romantic movies include Raja Hindustani (1996), for which he earned Best Actor in Filmfare Award, Dil (1990) and the thriller Sarfarosh (1999) were commercially successful films.
- His directorial debut in the movie Taare Zameen Par (2007) garnered him the Filmfare Awards for Best Director and the Best Film. The movie earned INR 889 million (estimated figure) against INR 120 million budget.
Aamir Khan Productions (AKP) Aamir Khan launched a motion picture production and Distribution Company under his name in Mumbai in 1991.