Cristiano Ronaldo is a professional football player, product ambassador, and entrepreneur from Portugal. The net worth of Cristiano Ronaldo is 500 million dollars as of this article. Cristiano is one of the planet’s highest-paid entertainers. He easily raises $100-150 million from pay and endorsements in a given year. As an example, he received $120 million in 2020-approximately $70 million from salaries and $50 million from endorsements with businesses such as Nike, Transparent Shampoo, and Herbalife.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
- The most followed athlete on social media is Ronaldo. In 2020, his followers on Instagram reached 200 million.
- After nine years with Real Madrid, the Portuguese star joined Juventus in 2018. With his four-year contract worth $64 million annually, he took a pay cut.
- Juventus sold 520,000 Ronaldo jerseys worth over $60 million within 24 hours of their sale.
- He was the top scorer for the club, with 28 goals on the way to the club winning both the Serie A title and the Italian Super Cup during the 2018-19 season.
- He has won FIFA’s Player of the Year five times and is the UEFA Champions League’s all-time leading goal scorer.
[table id=3 /]
What Other Businesses Does Cristiano Ronaldo Have?
The personal brand of Ronaldo, as noted, is a strong one. Among his highest-profile investments are his CR7-branded apparel line and fragrances, but he also owns a pair of hotels in Portugal.
As he continues to diversify his assets, Ronaldo has entered into collaborations with gyms and a hair transplant center in recent years.
How Big Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Social Media Presence?
The superstar aura of the former Manchester United and Real Madrid player has turned into a huge following, in reality, he’s by far the most famous social media celebrity of any sort.
Only Facebook’s own page and electronics manufacturer Samsung is tracked by its 132 million Facebook followers as the most popular on the site. Ronaldo (238 million) leads almost 40 million followers of all celebrity accounts on Instagram, while his Twitter account (88 million) is fifth in the world behind the former U.S. President Barack Obama and pop stars Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.
Foundations and Charity Work
Cristiano Ronaldo supports the likes of UNICEF, Save the Children, AIDS Still Required and World Vision among others.