Philip Wollen is a man with radical kindness who give the world a new vision to see the Nature. His unconditional love towards Nature as well as living beings make him a great philanthropist of the World. In this article, you will know Philip Wollen net worth, his NGOs, charity, personal life and his enthusiastic love towards Nature.
Before you read this article and know Philip Wollen net worth, First go through this Video. The speech from Wollen will took you closer to Nature and Huminity.
In 2006, a Kindness Trust was founded by Whilip Wollen named Winsome Constance Kindness. He used to promote kindness towards all other living beings. He also strives to enshrine this as a recognisable trait in the Australian culture.
Winsome Constance Kindness Trust
Winsome Constance Kindness Trust was founded by Whilip Wollen in the early 2006. His Trust supports more than 400 projects in 40 countries in all over the World. It had initiatives in 34 countries in the year 2006 and is growing.
The initiative is named after his mother and grandmother, and is run by Philip and his wife Trix.
Wollen says his aim is to die broke, to give away all he owns with “warm hands”, and that he is on track to do so. His love and affection towards Nature as well as Humanity provides him power to help the other living beings.
Philip Wollen’s Kindness House
Philip Wollen’s one more unusual innovation was “Kindness House“. It was an incubator for growing NGOs. Kindness House provides office facilities with modern technology to its tenants. It is located in the Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy.
Kindness House provides free rent and internet to the two-thirds of their tenants. They have to pay for their phone bills only.
Winsome Constance Kindness Medel
Winsome Constance Kindness Medel is awarded to an individual each year. The award is given to that person who has devoted his or her life to the protection of all living beings.
The award includes a cash prize worth $25,000.
The Winsome Constance Kindness Medel has given to the following recipients:
- 2004: Sri Pradeep Kumar Nath
- 2005: Dr. Christine Townend
- 2006: Dr. Jill Robinson MBE
- 2007: Captain Paul Watson
- 2008: Smt. Maneka Gandhi MP
- 2009: Dame Jane Goodall DBE
- 2010: Dr. Ian Gawler OAM
- 2011: Dr. T Colin Campbell
- 2012: Sir David Attenborough
Philip Wollen Quotes
The God gifted Philip Wollen apart vision from others to see the Nature and World. Some of his core beliefs are:
- In their capacity to suffer, a dog is a pig is a bear is a boy.
- The consumption of animals is immoral, unethical, and environmentally destructive. Most of all, it is unnecessary.
- For evil to prevail all it takes is for good men to do nothing – and doing nothing is no longer an option.
- A nation is judged by how she treats her animals.
- Peace is not just the absence of war. It is the presence of Justice. There can be no peace in our lives until there is peace in our hearts and in our homes.
- “Cowardice asks the question ‘Is it safe?’ Expediency asks the question ‘Is it polite?’ Vanity asks the question ‘Is it popular?’ But conscience asks the question, ‘Is it right?’
- Start now. There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of a single candle.
Philip Wollen in India
Philip Awards and Achievements
- 2005: He received the Medal of the Order of Australia.
- 2007: He won the Australian of the Year (Victoria) award.
- 2012: He was made an Honorary Fellow of the Oxford Centre of Animal Ethics, UK.
- 2014: He received the University of Adelaide Distinguished Alumni Award.
- 2014: He received the award “Vegan of the Year 2014“.
Philip Wollen net worth
Philip Wollen’s net worth is not available in the figure as he donates it to his Trust. He donates 90 per-cent of his capital (net worth) to Winsome Constance Kindness Trust(founded by Philip Wollen), Australia.
Philip Wollen’s net worth is in millions but he donated it to improving the environment under his Trust. He also helping the powerless — children, animals, and the terminally ill — around the world.