Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by NetWorth’s express written consent, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or transmit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Service, or access to the Service. The Service is for your personal use and may not be used for direct commercial endeavors without the express written consent of CelebrityNetWorth.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Except as expressly authorized by NetWorth in writing, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the NetWorth Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined above) that you legally upload to the Service. In connection with your use of the Service you shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the Service or the NetWorth Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. As between you and NetWorth, the technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith is the exclusive property of NetWorth, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by NetWorth.
Trademarks: “NetWorth”, “Net Worth” and other NetWorth graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names (whether or not they appear at any given time on the Service) are the trademarks, trade names or trade dress of NetWorth in the U.S. and other countries. You may not us NetWorth’s trademarks and trade dress, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product, program, display or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or create the impression that NetWorth endorses any product or service. You may not reproduce or use NetWorth’s trademarks or trade dress without the prior written permission of NetWorth.
Indemnity and Release:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NetWorth and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, injury (including death), costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or relating to: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term or condition of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code. For the avoidance of doubt, your indemnity obligations include, without limitation, claims against NetWorth that any of your User Content infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights.